Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

A name & a new header!

>> Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thanks so much to the advice and wise words of Rosemary at A Catholic Mother's Thoughts, I was able to go with my original thinking of having this be a list of Catholic Mothers, but still allowing it to be open to those who are not already mothers in what other people may think in the "traditional" sense. This means that even if you do not have a child in your arms (or towering over you!) already, if it is in your heart to answer the call to the vocation of motherhood in the future (even through being a godmother), this will be a blog list where you will be welcome.

I so have appreciated Rosemary's thoughts and suggestions -- Bless You, Rosemary!

I will continue to work on this list in the coming week (though I may not work too much more in the next few days, of course), and will get the blog roll set up, set up a way to sign up for it, outline some requirements for joining, and make some fun "buttons" that you can place on your website to proclaim that you are a member of Catholic Mothers Online.

For now -- I hope that you will enjoy the new header, the new template I am using, the name (and intentions of it), etc.

Bless you all as we continue through Holy Week!

2 comments:

Rosemary April 6, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

It looks really nice, Angie, And thank you for mentioning my blog. I have to admit that I don't really understand how this blogroll thing will work. (even though I felt free to make suggestions-- story of my life :) You are in my prayers as you face what I assume will be th most life-changing event of your life on Saturday.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings April 6, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

Rosemary -- thanks so much for the prayers. It is nice knowing that not only are people at church praying for us, but also so many people that I have met online. :)

As far as the blog roll goes, if you go to my main blog and scroll all the way down to where the right margin doesn't have things in it anymore, one of the last things is a "blogging chicks" button and then a scrolling list of blogs that are members of that blog roll. Each member of that blog roll has that on their site -- so it will be just like that. :) That way, when someone is looking for other Catholic mothers (or Catholic mothers at heart), if they see that on someone's blog, they will know that they can click on any of those links. :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP