Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

We're Staying Open! (But not updating at the moment)

>> Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have good news and not as great news.

The good news is that I have had two bloggers (who are already members of the blog roll) offer to work with me to keep the Blog Roll open! (I'll introduce you to them soon, but just wanted to post about this quickly, in between loads of laundry.)

These special women will be checking through all of the blogs and reporting to me any blogs that need to be removed because they are out of compliance (in regards to the guidelines of the blog roll). I will still be the one adding people, sending out coding, etc.

Okay...and then the not as great news -- Blogrolling.com seems to have been hacked or something of that nature. This is who we use to host the blog roll. So, for about a week, we have been unable to access the blog roll for adding people, etc. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon, as I have a bunch of people to add in!

Thanks so much! And, thank you to my extra special helpers! I can't wait to introduce you to them!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP