Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Yes, Blogrolling.com is still down...

>> Sunday, January 25, 2009

After all these months of being down, I'm seriously considering that I might, indeed, have to close down the blog roll if Blogrolling.com is not back up within the next few weeks. Without the ability to make any additions, deletions, or changes for so long, I admit that I have become frustrated and can't seem to figure out any other way to effectively host the blog roll.

Let's pray for something in the next few weeks, okay? Otherwise, it might just be time for a sad goodbye.

5 comments:

Soutenus January 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Thank you for sticking with this. I do pray it can all be fixed.
Blessings!

Sandy February 7, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

I will pray for the best possible outcome.
Thanks for all you've done!
Blessings

Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

I hope you don't close down. I will pray you find a way to keep it up and running. It's so important for our faith. I am new here but I also would like to thank you for what you have been able to do.

Nichole "Nikki" Warren February 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

I just read today that the new one will be released on March 1st.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings February 21, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

It's actually March 2nd, and I just posted about it a bit ago. :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP