Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

New Blog Roll Members - March 5th

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm so excited that Blogrolling.com is finally back up and running! Because of this, I have been able to add so many people that have been waiting to be added to the roll for many months! (Those that were signed up before I had to close down sign ups.)

On a quick note, Blogrolling.com is now putting an ad bar at the top of the webpage each time you click through a link on a blog roll. However, the ads can be removed if a $20/year subscription fee is paid. I am hoping that some people might find it in this hearts to donate at least a portion of this money. There is a link in the sidebar now to donate through Paypal. I know money is tight for everyone right now, but even a couple of dollars would help!

Okay, so on to our new members:

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP