Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Fabulous Daily Planner for Catholics

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This post was originally published at Many Little Blessings

I just ordered the latest copy of my very favorite datebook -- the Catholic Woman's Daily Planner from Family-Centered Press. The newest versions run through next school year -- August 2009 - July 2010.

Not only do they have a Women's Planner, but they have ones for men, students, and also a nature journal. In both the men's and women's versions, you can add in a menu planning section and/or a lesson planning section. Of course, you can also add neither of those, and leave it as is.

My favorite size is the small size, which is 5.5" x 8.5", while the larger size is 8.5" x 11".

And, just so you know, I don't receive anything for writing about this each year when I buy it. I just really love it, and it works for me, so I always like to pass along word. (Plus, I want to make sure people know, as they seem to sell out quickly at times.)

Thanks to Michele (who is also a member of Catholic Mothers Online!) and family for such a wonderful product!

When Angie isn't busy checking the mail awaiting her cool new planner, she can be found writing at Many Little Blessings.

2 comments:

Elena April 22, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

I love this picture of Our Lady. We have a large farmed one hanging in a little chapel named Our Lady Of The Angels (in country Victoria). To have it on the planner makes the planner special ... with our Lady watching over our plans & praying for them.
God Bless,
Elena :)

Jennie September 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I recently decided to become a "calendar person" because ever since I've had my baby, information leaks from my brain at an ever-increasing rate. Trying to find an effective planner that doesn't intimidate you with all it's "tricks" wasn't easy - and finding a Catholic one? I figured that would never happen.

Then I happened upon THIS planner. I ordered it. I LOVE IT. I plan to buy one each year forever and ever amen :) I can't say enough good things about this planner! Thanks!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP