Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

CMO Drawing Winners!

>> Thursday, May 10, 2007

Well...a little late, but here are the winners of the drawing for the Catholic Mothers Online joining "incentive." The following two bloggers have been contacted to choose the Hail Mary digital art print (the photographs and art were done by me, in case anyone was wondering) that most suits them:

Susan @ A Happy Heart

Esther @ A Catholic Mom in Hawaii

Congrats to Susan & Esther!

And...one other person was contacted as well, since she was the VERY FIRST person to join CMO (besides me! LOL). So, also choosing a Hail Mary digital art print will be...

Aldara @ Catholic Mommyhood

7 comments:

Anonymous May 10, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

Angi !
Thank you the print is beautiful ! I am going to hang it in my bedroom. Thank you for the blog roll, for encouraging us Catholic Mom's to meet , for encouraging friendships.
Susan from a happy heart

EC Gefroh May 11, 2007 at 3:34 PM  

Thank you so much Angie!!!

Mary B May 12, 2007 at 6:12 PM  

First of all --- great ladies won!!
Second--- Wow! look at how many there are now! I am really enjoying checking out the new ones as we go along.

Anonymous May 14, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

Hi Angie! I'm sorry about no email on my blog - I'll fix that soon.
I forgot to email YOU and tell you that I changed my title from "Pea Soup & 'Ot Dogs" to "Absolutely Alexa"!
That's ME! I joined quite awhile back....

Does this help?

Angie @ Many Little Blessings May 16, 2007 at 12:02 AM  

Thanks, Alexa -- I will update your listing on the blog roll.

Sweetness and Light May 24, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

Rats, I was SO hoping to win, guess it's a good thing I never buy lottery tickets!! Congrats to all you lucky and lovley ladies!! Blessings Angie for you beautiful work here, you have such a generous heart!!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings May 24, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

Meredith -- I actually have the prints for sale at my Etsy shop as well (http://autumndaisy.etsy.com).

Thank you for your kind words!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP