Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sending out emails soon...

>> Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am going to be sending out emails soon to all those that I currently have in folders that I am either waiting to hear from that they installed the coding or waiting to hear from on their icon preferrence (for above the blog roll). Between the two folders, I have 40+ bloggers that I am waiting to hear from, and so I will be sending out a friendly reminder. ;)

Granted, some of those in the folders have only just contacted me in the last few days, but I do have some sign ups from a month ago. So, I'm not as worried about all of you that I have heard from in the last few days, but I just want to do my best to clean up my folders a little bit.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the Catholic Mothers Online blog roll! I am shocked and happy to report that we are currently at 97 blogs on the blog roll. Wow! I certainly didn't expect THAT a month ago!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP