Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Please check your spam folder

>> Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have been meaning to post this before, but always forget until I have someone from whom I have received sign ups from numerous times, and then I remember again that I want to post this.

Please, if you don't hear back from me about your sign up within about seven days, check your email spam folder for an email from "Angie @ Catholic Mothers Online."

Please do this (and then email me, if need be) before you assume that you have just not been allowed to join. Even when someone is not eligible to join (because of not meeting the minimum requirements that are all posted above the sign up form), I *still* email them (unless it is quite obviously spam).

So...unless you are a obviously a spammer, you WILL hear from me within seven days (or, unless I'm really behind, and then give me a day or two beyond that). If you haven't, please be sure to check any spam folders you have before you try to join again.

Thanks!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP