Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Catholic Homeschool Reviews

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010


I have recently been really pleased to have seen some reviews of Catholic homeschooling items on the homeschool review site Curriculum Choice.  (There is even a sidebar category for Catholic reviews.)  Often, I think, sites that are not Catholic-specific will avoid talking about materials that are specifically Catholic.

I will admit, I did write one of the articles, but that was only after another Catholic specific book was reviewed.  And, then today, another specifically Catholic resource is reviewed on the site.

Kudos to Curriculum Choice for being inclusive!  I know I'm not the only Catholic homeschooler who appreciates it.

~ Angie

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP