Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Status Update

>> Thursday, June 14, 2007

I just wanted to give everyone a quick status update that I haven't updated the blog roll in a few days. I have been busy, busy, busy with a variety of things, including Vacation Bible School. And, now...here with the end of VBS in sight, I have lost my voice. And, just when I thought it was just that I lost my voice, I'm afraid to say I think it might actually be because I am sick.

So...bear with me. I will be back to updating the roll, but it might take me until sometime this weekend.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Kim ("Kitterly") Fasser June 23, 2007 at 5:52 PM  

I would like to join, but when I click on "Join Now" it takes me to the requirements, but doesn't say HOW to join! :(
HELP! I'm a Catholic Homeschooling Mother of 7 am PROUD to be a Catholic MOM!!! Hope to hear from you soon...Until then, take care & God bless! :)

Angie @ Many Little Blessings June 24, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

There is a form that is right under the requirements. If you are unable to see it for whatever reason (I haven't run across that problem before), drop me an email to the email that is listed in the requirement section.

Thanks!

Right Here in This Moment August 7, 2007 at 9:36 PM  

I joind a few days ago and I noticed that I am not on the list that is on everybodys site I was wondering if that was on oversite or is that on a delay.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings August 7, 2007 at 11:35 PM  

Katie -- I just took a look, and you actually just sent the email about having the coding up yesterday (which is what I wait for to add people to the blog roll). I only make additions/changes to the blog roll every 3 - 4 days. So, I generally tell people to only worry if they don't see their blog on the list about a week after sending me an email that they have added the coding.

Hope that helps!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP