Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

I'm a Bit Behind in Updates

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know that things have been extra busy around here lately, and I'm behind in processing requests to join. Not horribly behind, mind you, but a bit farther behind than I want to be.

It's on my to do list for this weekend -- promise!

So, while you wait for me, why not take a minute to answer a fun question --

If you have one, what is your confirmation name?

(Mine is Martha.)

7 comments:

Therese June 2, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

I took the name Monica for my confirmation name.

Mandy June 2, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

Mine is Elizabeth. :)

Domanda4 June 2, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Mine is Terese after St. Terese of the Andes.

Anonymous June 2, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Mine is Bernadette

Nichole "Nikki" Warren June 2, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Anne

Sharon June 2, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

It is such a busy time of year!

My confirmation name is Bernadette, after St. Bernadette.
I have never been to her shrine, but I hope to one day. Her story is incredible.

Unknown June 3, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Catherine after St. Catherine of Alexandria

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP