Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Did some blog roll maintenance tonight...

>> Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just a heads up -- I ended up deleting approximately 10 blogs from the list. I apologize that I can't take the time to find the email addresses for each of those people and let them know, but even just checking up on the whole blog roll took about two hours. Whew! (Of the blogs deleted, over half were because there were not blogs at those links anymore.)

Oh...and I also fixed links for two blogs on the roll that were incorrect.

And...sorry, but I did delete two or three blogs that just didn't have the blog roll shown anywhere on their blog. Trust me -- if I couldn't find it, I searched and searched. (And then one that only now had one post and hadn't been updated since before summer started.)

If you were deleted and want to join back up, you will need to fill out the enrollment form again.

And one last update -- I had never put this in the guidelines, but will be adding it. Blogs on the blog roll need to be able to be read by the public. Sorry...but this is the only way I can keep updated on blogs and check on them.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the blog roll! It has been great to watch it grow and flourish!

5 comments:

Michelle September 6, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Thank you so much for starting the blog roll and keeping up with all the maintenance. God bless you!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings September 6, 2007 at 11:53 PM  

Thank you so much, Michelle! :)

Anonymous October 26, 2007 at 3:24 PM  

you did a great job!

~pen~ November 8, 2007 at 6:55 AM  

okay, i have to admit i am a bit nervous, but would love to have the new code if my blog wasn't one of the ones deleted!!

please let me know, thanks :)

Angie @ Many Little Blessings November 8, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

When I scroll down through the blog roll, I still see "Martha, Martha" right in with the M's. :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP