Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Well...I'm kind of cross-eyed now...

>> Thursday, September 6, 2007

But I just sent out emails to everyone on the blog roll! Whew!

Because of some changes to the server that I was using for hosting the images for the blog roll, I have moved the pictures elsewhere. The pictures will continue to work in your current coding through the end of September, but at that point, if you don't change the coding (I sent it out to everyone), you will end up with a red X of a picture. Just a heads up!

If you didn't get an email from me (I did get a few returned), please feel free to email me directly for the code (and please include your blog link in the email): catholicmothers {at} insightbb {dot} com.

Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

Hope i did it right!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP