Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Are you interested in having your articles published here?

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In 2007, I started Catholic Mothers Online as a place to be the hub for the Catholic Mothers Online blog roll.

At the beginning of 2009, I had a new vision for this blog. Although I still think of it as the hub of the Catholic Mothers Online blog roll (which is such a great listing to find Catholic Moms who have blogs of all kinds!), it is my intention to begin to publish articles here about twice a week with content of interest to Catholic women!

This can be anything from how to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with kids to a reflection on Lenten sacrifices to finding ways to be active at your parish to a review of a great Catholic book or product. There are so many options! Here's the thing -- I really would love for it to mostly be guest articles, not just writing my thoughts or practices.

Articles can even be reprinted from your own blog, and you will retain the copyright to your article.

Articles can be short tips or ideas, or they can be an involved, picture-heavy tutorial on creating a traditional dish for Christmas. Just send it along!

If you are interested in having pieces published here (they can have been published before on your own blog), please drop Angie an email! ( catholicmothers {at} comcast {dot} net )

3 comments:

zetor March 12, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Love the new design of the site, so much work, well done! Tomorrow (Frisday)I go to Adoration , will light a candle for all members intentions. God Bless.

Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

I have been emailing you from my AOL account and GCI...it keeps bouncing back.

~Jaime Chase
www.ChaseNKids.com

Angie @ Many Little Blessings March 13, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Jaime --

I'll get you added on to the blog roll! Sorry for all the email problems you and I have been having!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP