Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sign Ups Open Again!

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are so excited that blogrolling.com is back up and running! I've been busy adding and deleting blogs today.

Because blogrolling.com is back up, we have opened sign ups back up!

Also -- watch for big changes here! My goal is to not have this be just the hub for the blog roll, but to possibly publish a couple of posts per week about Catholic topics. Anything from attending adoration to how to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your kiddos.

Here's the thing about these posts, I don't want to write them all. I thought it would be so much better to have a steady stream of guest posts. I'm hoping that it can work out. If you are interested in guest writing about a Catholic topic here at Catholic Mothers Online, please drop me an email! It can even be something republished from your own blog!

Oh, and one more thing! Watch for a new blog design over the next few weeks! I'm pretty darn excited about that!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP