Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Button Choices for Blog Roll

>> Monday, April 9, 2007

When you join the Catholic Mothers Online blog roll, you can have your choice of what "button" you want to appear at the top of your blog roll. Or, you may choose one, and also wish you display another on your site. If you would like to do that, let me know, and I will send you coding for that.

When you join, I will ask which image you want on the blog roll on your site. After you let me know, then I will send you the coding that contains the correct image.

Here are the choices (they can also be viewed here):

Immaculate Heart:


Cross on a Hill:


Hand Holding:


Hand Holding Rosary


Statue of St. Mary and Jesus


Conversely, if you would like to design your own, I would be happy to check it out and approve it ahead of time. If you design your own, I would like very much for you to be willing to share it with anyone who wanted to use it. I will host the button, for that purpose.

Thanks!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP