Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Prizes for Joining!

>> Sunday, April 8, 2007

To help encourage the growth of the new blog roll (which I have been testing periodically to make sure I have it all figured out!), I am offering a drawing. What do you need to do? Just join the blog roll and install the code on your blog! That's it! But, for an extra entry in the drawing, you can do a post (even a quick one) to announce the new blog roll and that you have joined.

This will run through April 30th, 2007 at 11:59 pm EST. Two winners will be chosen for your choice of a Hail Mary 5x7 digital art print that I created. They are shown here:


2 comments:

Rosemary April 10, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

Angie, will you explain "You will need to add the coding to your blog with the blogroll " ? I'm pretty computer illiterate. Also will you explain "it is not optional as to whether you have the blog roll listed on your blog." I actually don't have my own blogroll listed now because I haven't figured out how to do it without listing everybody's address individually. Maybe I just need to do that? Anyway, would love to be a part of this if it's something a computer-dummy can do :) Thanks!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings April 10, 2007 at 4:10 PM  

Rosemary -- I just sent you an email, but here is a recap of what I said, in case anyone else should have the same question. (This really just applies to those who use Blogger): normally, to do a blog roll of your own things (like on my "blogs of interest" on my main site), I did have to add them each individually. But, with that script above (the coding), you just go to your Blogger template/layout thingee and tell it to "add a page element." Then, you will pick the one that is the html/javascript option. Then, just copy and paste all the code part of the above email. After you save it, it then should show up in your side bar.

As far the comment of it not being optional to display the blog roll, that just means that everyone on the blog roll must have the blog roll installed on their site. If anyone has problems though, I will do my best to help them figure it out.

Hope this all helps! We'll figure it out! :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP